First Response Training has been in business for over three decades. First Response Training has an extensive portfolio of clients ranging from large healthcare organizations, to small businesses, daycare/childcare providers, community groups and dental offices. Some of the larger healthcare clients we provide Basic Life Support training too include Allina, HealthPartners, Park Nicollet, The University of Minnesota’s School of Dentistry.
All First Response Training courses meet applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
Due to Covid-19 our traditional In-Person class was broken into two sections.
Section 1: Online Class
- All Cognitive Information, terms, concepts and skills demonstration in video format.
- Can be done anytime and anywhere at your own convenience. Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone Accessible.
- Length of the class is 2.0 hours
Section 2: In-Person Class
- Classes will occur at the scheduled date, time and location.
- Hand-on skills practice and evaluations
- Length of the class is 1.5 hours
Section 1 needs to be completed prior attending the section 2.
First Response Training follows the current AHA, CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines regarding social distancing, use of face mask and cleaning equipment. All Students will have own cleaned and sanitized equipment and not breathing into manikins.